Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sunday 5-5 Travel to UK

Got up early to pack and clean the house as I have a 2PM birthday party for my oldest niece. Leaving my house a little late, getting to my sister’s place, I got an email that my flight has been cancelled. I had to call the emergency airline travel company and they moved me to a 10:50 flight out of Newark, still will be picked up at work at 6:30. Had a great time at my nieces party and telling everyone goodbye, I headed to Oaks. Some of my team members were finishing up on a weekend RTM release, then I got another email about my flight being delayed, till 2AM.  I called and had my tavel to the airport delayed till 10:30.  I went out for dinner and then went home to get a few last minute items.

Got to work, Joydeep was there to take my keys, they road the car to the Newark ariport.  The driver was a talkative guy, so the ride went fast.  Got to Newark airport, signed in, dropped off the luggage, then stopped at the club for a meal -  buffet with India dosa, with plenty of water.  Boarded the flight on time, seats were odd as the had some facing the front, others facing the rear of the plane.

1 comment:

Raj no bang said...

That's a funny plane. What airlines is this and what plane?