Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Monday 5-13 India Day 4

Work up and looked outside its going to be a sunny hot day! Woke, went to breakfast had pancakes, simple and plain, but couldn’t resist idle and Sāmbhar again, so I had a little with a butter parantha. Too much good food. I had some stomach issues today so a little late to the office. It is a hot day!

Lots of stomach issues today, and I left my meds at the office, so I was very much under the weather today.

First met with Manish and he explained his role with TLM a new product that I support.  Then we had lunch more local foods, which were all good.  We meet the head of security, Sandeep.  He took us for a campus tour outside on a golf cart, the new builing will be about 1.5 in size of their current building, totalling about 8K seats. 

Then we had two meetings with two Managed services groups.  The first talked about a open source dash  board developed and now supported offshore.  This is something we need to look at closer as we are looking for something similar and this might be an alternative.  The second stop implemented and supports with a full rollout of Remedy.  We talked about upgrading Magic, so this was a great view into the future.  There were many dashboards which I can see the new technology providing lots of benefits.

Then I spent lots of time in the clean room, we had a RTM issue that I worked with the team.  I went to the hotel after 6PM, and did not feel very good.  I took lots of meds and lots of sleep.  I woke up a couple times, but did not do much till the AM.

No comments: